For applicants of Lost/Stolen passport must fulfil the following requirements.
- Prepare all the required documents for this service.
- Valid Kebele identity card
- Police evidence letter
- Copy of passport or information about the passport if you have.
- If you are applying for Urgent Services, you must have:
- Medical letter
- Scholarship and DV
- Letter from authorized organization
- Foreign residence permit
- invitation paper
- Urgent travel for Work
- Travel for compassionate reason
- Check the service fee for new Passport
If your passport has more than 6 month’s validity, the payment will have additional 100% of the requested passport.
||Replacement of lost passport for both valid and expired passport
||64 page passport
|32 page passport
||600+ 100% =1200
|For Urgent : Additional 100% Payment of the requested document
- Scan all the required documents and resize them according to the guidelines.
- Payment will be through online and banks using the payment code generated after the application form submitted.
- After you apply for the service, you must print the last page which has your appointment and delivery date and time. Take the paper with you to your appointment.
- When you come to the office on the appointment date, you need to make sure that:
- You have the appointment paper with you
- You have all the original required documents with you. These should be the same documents that you uploaded with the Online Application.
- If you are applying as an applicant, you should come yourself. Proxy Applications are not allowed and acceptable. If you are applying as a guardian or parent, you have to accompany the child/toddler.